The Skin You Are In



My new article is live today called The Skin You are In. This one is staring me down with some serious vulnerability. I struggle to express exactly what I want to say about my journey with depression, but I am feeling very supported in the process by many readers and look forward to what comes of this as I keep at it.  Thank you so very much.

In a recent radio show called Mental Moms from Maternally Yours, so much bravery and honesty was shared in the voices of guests that I am still thinking about it weeks later.  Be sure to have a listen to it and enjoy these last few weeks of being able to photograph a bit more of your skin.

1 comment:

  1. Another moving piece Jen. You're always the right sister I expect you to be. I love all the parts of you! Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete